Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Deck the Halls

Confession: I put my tree up on November 12.  It is one of the highlights of my year!  I respectfully wait until after Peter's birthday (November 10), but after that, game on.
Prelit trees are the best.  A few plugs and voila!  Christmas!

Twinkly lights, pretty ornaments, sparkles, tree skirts, slowly accumulating wrapped presents for family and friends.  What's not to like?  And really, anything that will make your day a little brighter is good in my book.
It's really much more magical in person.
This is obviously our first Christmas with Lady, and we weren't sure how she would be with the tree.  As it turns out, she just ignores it.  Score!  We did catch her laying by it, chewing on her bone.  I tell her it's Lady's Tree.  I hope she feels at home for the holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment