Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

So...I started a blog

I swore I'd never do it.  I mean really, who would want to read about my random thoughts and culinary adventures?  But then...I started following several blogs, and they became to me what the newspaper might be to some people.  I love logging on in the morning, reading new posts, and getting great ideas for recipes.  All the cool kids seem to have one, so I started one too!  I can't promise that I'll post on a regular interval; I am a third year med student after all  (=super weird hours sometimes).  But I will try to entertain you with my mishaps and successes in the kitchen, adventures of raising an adopted cockalier (Lady), stories of living in a big city, all while trying to learn how to be a great doctor.  Welcome to Spatulas and Stethoscopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment