Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

A day off


I've said it before...I love Sundays; a day I usually have off, and get to spend time with my little family, catch up on chores and studying, exercise, cook, etc.  I'm not sure if you totally care what I was up to this Sunday, but incase you are, here's a photo tour through our favorite day :)

First of all; this blissfully has nothing to do with Sunday.  I took a picture of Lutheran General Hospital, where I am doing my surgery rotation currently, as I was walking in around 5pm Saturday evening.  Normally when I get this view, it's 5am and dark...so anyways, this is where I've been residing for the past month.  It's a beautiful hospital.  Like, I'd actually take myself here if my appendix decided it wanted to part ways with me.

Next a workout, breakfast and church.  This is Old St. Pat's church, a few miles from our apartment.  The music is always amazing.

Lady desperately, desperately needed a haircut.  Her last one was in December, and we didn't go too short since it was cold.  I'm talking gray fur, shaggy, hot, and her fur bounced when she walked.  So, we took her to Petsmart for grooming, and while that was happening, we had a lovely shopping/lunch/study date at the big complex that Petsmart is in.


We finished up our day studying a bit...Peter and all his classmates have Step one of three board exams Tuesday and Wednesday.  He's been working hard since October, and I know he'll do great!!

PS:  I got a plant.  I never have great luck with plants, but these are bulbs and have already started blooming purple flowers since I took this pic.  Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment